Tanunda Sales Assistant
Daisy + Hen TANUNDA is looking for an experienced, passionate & hands-on Customer Service Assistant to help take our emerging brand to the next level!
Huge opportunity for career progression!
- Casual role in a fast paced & dynamic environment.
- Become an integral part of our success story [we’ve only just begun!]
- Work closely with the business owner to drive the growth + direction of our brand.
- Spends your days surrounded by beautiful things for little people
- Daisy + Hen is a local family owned business [only 2.5 years young] and we have fast become a market leader in baby & children’s boutique retail.
- We have 2 stores + online with plans for further expansion.
- We pride ourselves on our ultimate customer experience + on a fun, dynamic, flexible & rewarding workplace culture.
About the role...
Our Tanunda store is our original & our flagship store and due to amazing growth - we need to expand our team!
- Work as part of a tight knit team of legends to deliver the ultimate Daisy & Hen experience to all of our stakeholders.
- Achieve store sales targets & KPIs
- Build relationships & create memorable customer experiences.
- Connect with our community & form a strong understanding of our locals & the demographic.
- Maintain Instagram-worthy levels of instore Visual Merchandising & store presentation every day.
- Roll your sleeves up to work on unpacking & displaying new stock (which arrives daily!)
- Pick & Pack online orders.
- Manage online & instore inventory levels.
- Be a part of our Social Media both in front of & behind the camera.
- Keep up to date on products, brands & industry trends.
As you grow into the role [& help to grow our business] we will provide ongoing training & development & there will be loads of opportunity to take on more responsibility – there are no limits to where this role can go!
The type of person we are looking for…
- Has a genuine love, excitement & understanding of our products & our brand.
- Wants to work as part of a close knit, motivated & hard working team and can also work autonomously.
- Is authentic, passionate, energetic & fun!
- Must be super organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Is results driven, wants to be challenged & is self motivated.
- Rolls up their sleeves, is hands on & can just get it done.
- Must have the ability to multi task & prioritise like a boss.
- Works well under pressure, can meet tight deadlines while maintaining priorities & impeccable standards.
- Must be available to work across a full 7 day roster.
- Can work alone and as part of a team.
Skills you must have...
- Experience in a retail fashion sales environment.
- Eftpos & Cash handling experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of Social Media
- Flexible & rewarding work place
- Generous Staff discounts
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Join a dynamic and supportive team
Please email a cover letter telling us who you are & why you are perfect + your resume to email@example.com to be considered for the role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.