Store Manager – Tanunda
We are looking for an amazing All Rounder to Lead our Tanunda store in a newly created position to help support our growing business.
Daisy and Hen is an award winning baby & children's boutique, with a carefully curated range of over 100 of the best brands in fashion, lifestyle, wooden toys, educational products & gifts.
Our original store in the heart of Tanunda is also home to our busy online shop and stock warehouse.
This position is for 25-38 hours, negotiable for the right candidate, but will include some weekend work.
Key Responsibilities of this diverse & challenging role will be:
- Customer service
- Visual Merchandising & Store presentation
- Stock & Inventory Management
- Online sales & website management
- Email inbox management / e-customer service
- Taking on a leadership role within the team
And over time there will be opportunity for more responsibility, including:
- Digital marketing including EDM and social media
- Stock buying and ordering including visiting trade fairs
- Event planning & BDM
- Ongoing training & development will be offered to the right candidate.
Whilst this position is Tanunda based, you will also work closely with the business owner and the Glenelg store team to drive the business and occasionally work there as part of your ongoing development.
The type of person we are looking for must be:
- Energetic, passionate & super motivated.
- Genuinely interested in our products & working in a small business retail environment.
- Social media savvy & confident learning web based computer programs.
- Excited about joining a small tight knit team in a growing business!
If this sounds like you please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org