Emma Kate Co. Expense Tracker Passport
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
It's the perfect little tracker-to-go, that slots easily into the back pocket of your planner, to keep on top of your incomings and outgoings. She's your passport to forming better money habits.
- Sections for recording:
- One-time, fixed expenses; such as rent/mortgage, bills & repayments
- Recurring or variable expenses; such as groceries, eating out & membership payments
- Your savings goals
- Plus other special expenses for the month; such as you daily coffees, birthday gifts, that new bag you've been eyeing off or a last minute flight to somewhere new¦ Only after you've covered all the essentials, of course...
- There's also detailed line-item expense tracking, for focussing on certain areas of spending where you feel a little bit out of control
- And a space at the end of each month for summarising and reflecting on where you've spent your money, and how you could be a little smarter next month!
- 28 pages | 14 sheets
- 105mm wide x 142mm tall x 2mm thick
- Fits seamlessly into the back pocket of any planner
- Under 80 grams, perfect for carrying with you
- 6 monthly sections
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China