RETAIL SALES & CUSTOMER HAPPINESS - PORT ELLIOT
Who we are:
Daisy & Hen began 7 years ago, and today we are one of Australia's fastest growing and most loved baby & children's retailers.
Our mission is to create moments of joy, through memorable and meaningful customer experiences and our beautifully curated range of products.
We have 4 stores here in Adelaide, and a busy Warehouse where we ship our online orders around Australia each day. Our team are kind, fun and passionate about creating magic for our customers.
We are proudly an independent female and SA owned company. Your voice matters here, and your contribution will be seen and valued!
Christmas and the busy Summer season are coming, so we are looking for a fun, energetic & passionate person to join our Customer Happiness team at our Port Elliot store.
We are looking for one casual to join us. There are approx 10-15 hours per week on offer, and more for the right person, during peak times. Regular weekend and public holiday availability is essential.
We are looking for people who…
- Are kind, fun and high energy. A passion and enthusiasm for customer service and also an affinity for our products is essential.
- Excited about the range of products we offer.
- Love people! You are easy to chat to, warm and engaging and love building relationships and creating connection with customers and colleagues.
- Can find ways to wonder and delight, and bring JOY to customers in every interaction.
- Thrive in a dynamic, multifaceted and fast paced environment.
- Are comfortable in a sales environment, where KPIs are measured.
- Can problem solve and communicate well.
- Are dedicated, committed and looking for a long term career move and somewhere to grow.
- Are comfortable using a computer, and Microsoft office programs.
A day creating Customer Happiness at Daisy & Hen looks like:
- Delivering incredible customer experiences.
- Working together with your team to achieve store sales targets & KPIs
- Fostering strong relationships with our customers & community.
- High levels of in store Visual Merchandising & store presentation.
- Keeping your knowledge up to date on our products, our brands & industry trends.
- Answering specific questions, making product or gifting suggestions, helping with sizes, facilitating exchanges and more.
- Getting it done. Every time. Whatever it takes! Sometimes that might be stocktaking, assisting with online order packing or big deliveries at he start of the season of peak sale times, helping with an activation a a Street Party or event and more!
What we have on offer?
- A FUN, supportive meaningful, flexible & rewarding work place, where you can love what you do and work with great people.
- Lots of work perks! Generous employee discount, quarterly team events and a fantastic work culture!
We are a dynamic, fast growing business and proudly offer a rewarding, fun and friendly team culture. There are genuine opportunities to learn, develop and progress your career with us.
Please send us an email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for the job.
Please note we will receive a high volume of applications and only those fulfilling all of these requirements will progress.